Here is my collection of posts regarding the World of Warcraft Card Game.
These two links are more recent and have the best information:
According to the official site here's what the game will bring us:
- Amazing original art from today's top creators gives you a fresh look at the World of Warcraft universe.
- Find LootTM cards which unlock cosmetic upgrades for your online World of Warcraft character.
- Gather resource cards and redeem them online to unlock additional upgrades or other Warcraft rewards.
- Engage in frantic one-on-one battles, or team up for the most intense multi-player action you can find in a TCG.
- Unite to conquer legendary foes, like the great dragon Onyxia! (limited-edition Raid Decks sold separately).
Starter Deck Contents
Prior News Items:
- Amazing original art from today's top creators gives you a fresh look at the World of Warcraft universe
- Uniquely coded rare Loot™ Cards feature cosmetic upgrades for your World of Warcraft online character
- Play as your favorite class and race and experience all the depth of World of Warcraft in the TCG
- Compete in a robust World of Warcraft TCG Organized Play program and win amazing prizes
It seems there are reports that there will indeed be a Leeroy Jenkins Upper Deck WoW trading card game
The game should be out in October. As usual, there will be a starter deck pack and both Alliance and Horde themed booster packs.