Today we patch 2.0.1, "Before the Storm."
Here is the link to the post of Patchy Convenience with mirrors, realm status links, etc...
Selected Patch Notes:
- When casting a buff on a low level target, the appropriate rank of the buff will automatically be applied."
- Spells can now require either a totem item or a totem category item to cast a spell. This means that the Enchanting Rods now count as all of the lower level enchanting rods as well, so you only need a single enchanting rod instead of all six. This also means that "Finkle's Skinner" now counts as a Skinning Knife. Several weapons that are picks have been flagged as counting as a Mining pick as well.
- Thrown weapon items no longer stack, but use durability instead. One unit of durability is lost per throw, and these items can be repaired.
- All of the profession-made items that have been created up to now have been given proper stats based on the current expansion item level progression table.
Most of the items made by Tailoring/Leatherworking/Blacksmithing have had their creation time reduced. Now the cap on time required to make an item in those professions is based on quality and level.
New Max times required:
Level 31+ Green Items at least 8 sec Level 31+ Blue Items at least 15 sec Level 31+ Purple Items at least 25 sec
- Skill level now determines what items you can disenchant.
Skill 1 Level 1-20 Skill 25 Level 20-25 Skill 50 Level 25-30 Skill 75 Level 30-35 Skill 100 Level 35-40 Skill 125 Level 40-45 Skill 150 Level 45-50 Skill 175 Level 50-55 Skill 200 Level 55-60 Skill 225 Level 60-65
- Enchanting UI has been vastly improved.
- Auto-loot may be enabled with just one click in the Interface Options.
- Character sheet UI now displays more precise melee, ranged, and spell stats.
- Semi-charged items can no longer be placed in the Auction House.
- Keyrings have been expanded to hold more key-type items and will now size dynamically for the number of keys in possession.
- Bags will no longer overlap the Bank UI when the game window is resized.