Thursday, February 01, 2007

Off Topic - Harry Potter Book 7

Well this is interesting - it looks like July 2007 will be chock full of Harry Potter stuffs!

Previously it was announced that the movie, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, (Official Site) will be released July 13, 2007. (Can't wait to see Umbridge & the DA.)

Well the BIG news is that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the final book, will be released July 21, 2007. Here are links to the pre-orders for the Hardcover and Deluxe Editions.

Sorry, but I'm a big fan and just had to share. I'm now trying to figure out how I can take my vacation to take advantage of these dates.

1 comment:

Doeg said...

Just thought that I'd comment that some people think that the BE areas with the magic themes like the magic instructor and the floating vases are reminiscent of Harry Potter.