Friday, February 24, 2006

Holy Lightwell Batman!

Patch 10 Priest Notes

These are the 3 top level skills Briar (my priest) will have to choose from:

DisciplineHolyShadow
Power InfusionLightwellShadowform
Infuses the target with power, increasing their spell damage and healing by 20%.Creates a holy Lightwell near the priest. Friendly targets can click the Lightwell to restore 800 health over 10 sec. Being attacked cancels the effect.Assume a Shadowform, increasing your Shadow damage by 15% and reducing Physical damage done to you by 15%. However, you may not cast Holy spells while in this form.
182 Mana
30 yd range
Instant cast
3 min cooldown
Lasts 15 sec
225 Mana
3 second cast
10 min cooldown
Lasts for 2 min or 5 charges.
550 Mana
Instant cast
1.5 sec cooldown

I have to review these & read the post a little more before I can offer any opinions. My first reaction is that the lightwell looks pretty darn cool. And depending on how it looks, could be kind of like the wells we used to see in Diablo. mmmm, Diablo .....

I am hopeful I'll like these better than I did the Paladin changes.

No comments: