Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Elixir of Brute Force

I did it! (twice)

You may remember I mentioned the Bloodpetal Sprouts and the Dadanga is hungry! quest.

Well mostly, what you get from Dadanga is quail, bananas and dew. But, very rarely, less than 2% of the time, you can loot the recipe for the Elixir of Brute Force. It provides +18 to Strength and Stamina for one hour and you can't buy it anywhere. Rare, awesome and worth a fortune.



Well I looted one recently and was thrilled. I sent it to my alchemist for safe keeping until she can learn it. But - then I looted another one strangely quickly after looting the first. So I'm going to try selling the second one. I know my price is ambitious (150 gold with 250 buyout). But I don't want to price it too cheaply. I can always go down in price later. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Doeg said...

Thanks for the tip!
When I get back there to wrap up some quests I'll try to get this for my alchemist friend.