Sunday, January 14, 2007

Yawn

/stretch.... /yawn....

I just haven't been interested in playing for several weeks now. A light bulb seemed to turn off right around my 2 year mark (coincidentally, there was also a "2 year itch" in SWG too, but mostly caused by the advent of WoW).

Winterveil was the icing on the cake. It was just the same as it ever was. And the Burning Crusade is going to be more of the same - group stuff.

I hadn't even ordered the Burning Crusade until tonight. But in the end I did order it. I haven't been with this game for 2 years to not at least give the expansion a try. I'm looking forward to my baby Draenei (definitely want that Elekk mount).

So I guess this means I'm going to have to spend the next couple of days actually firing up the game client and making sure those pre-release downloads I've been reading about come through (I think I'm two minor patches behind).

There should still be some more fun for a solo-player to squeeze out of this game yet.

No comments: