Wednesday, August 01, 2007

New Banners

I've been updating the home page for the blog from the old-Blogger's "Template" to the new-Blogger's "Layout" mode. The end result should look very similar, maybe a little cleaner. I've been trying out some new banners, here are a few:

My favorite so far:


Runner Ups:


Also Rans:






And just a little too disturbing:


Oh, and uh, yeah, well... I may be trying out some Google Adsense on the home page, which may, or may not, advertise some gold sellers, so uh, yeah, I'm possibly a little selling out, or not, depending on if there are clicks involved; I'm just saying...

3 comments:

Dick said...

I like the 2nd one the best

Delaney said...

Yeah, that was my favorite for a while as well. Reminds me more of the old banner that I really liked (but can't find on my PC anymore). Maybe I'll go back and try to recreate it...

Unknown said...

And try to line out the banner with the textblock by editing the template
(or make the banner smaller)