- No Release Date or Pricing Set
- No New Races
- Level Cap will be 80
- New Death Knight Hero Class
- New "Inscription" Profession
- New Northrend Continent
A little more info via an excerpt from Blizzard's Press Release:
- Death Knight Hero Class: Create a high-level Death Knight character -- the game's first hero class -- once certain challenges have been met.
- Increased Level Cap: Advance to level 80 and gain potent new talents and abilities along the way.
- Northrend: Explore the harsh new continent of Northrend, packed with new zones, quests, dungeons, monsters, and items -- and do battle with the undead armies of the Lich King.
- "Inscription" Profession: Learn this exciting new profession and gain unique ways to permanently enhance spells and abilities in the game.
- Siege Weapons and Destructible Buildings: Take the battle to another level with new player-vs.-player game mechanics and new battlefields to wage war on.
- New Character Customization: Change how characters look and express themselves, with different hairstyles and dance animations.
For more information you may want to visit the following links: