Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Interview with an Innkeeper on Valentine's Day content

One of my favorite things about WoW is the Holiday content. In their recent patch notes they said:

Love is in the Air!

Are you looking for love? All of Azeroth soon will be! As winter draws to a close the races are starting to seek that special someone. Be on the lookout for amorous individuals! Put on that special perfume or cologne, express your love, and receive gifts in return! Prepare yourself... love will soon be in the air!


So I contacted one of my sources, the innkeeper in Stormwind. She was hesitant to tell me anything but I finally got her to talk about what this might mean. Actually I don't think she realized she was giving up any content, because all I asked her was "what's up with the boxes?" She sid she ordered perfumes & colognes from "the city." Since we were in Stormwind and the locals in the Elwynn Forest generally call this "the city" I wanted to follow up and ask her what she meant. But there were people milling about and she went mum again. But at least it's a little insight into where we might find the perfume Blizzard spoke of.

p.s. I don't think Blizzard and the Groundhog are on the same page.

No comments: