Friday, December 08, 2006

2.0 - Enchanting and Bank Improvements

This screenshot shows some of the improvements from the new 2.0 Patch.

The "Improved Enchanting Interface" is on the left.

In my opinion it hit 1 out of the 2 things I wanted to see (the ability to show only enchants for a particular armor piece, but not the ability to show only enchants for a particular bonus type, e.g. spirit) plus one I hadn't thought of (it can show only items that you have the materials for - although it doesn't check your bank).



And, just as Doeg said, a larger bank and an extra slot available for purchase! I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up Doeg. Marielle has that last slot available for purchase and it looks like it'll cost her 25 gold to buy it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nevermind that the previous bank slots costed more than the next bank slot. Blizzard made that change that all bank slots are 25g. It used to be 1, 10, 20, 50, 100, 150 (I think).

Delaney said...

Thank you, I had this nagging feeling 25 gold was cheap but couldn't think of what it was before. I looked through old screenshots and couldn't find one of my bank showing the cost to buy those last slots. Your numbers feel right though.