Monday, April 03, 2006

Divine Spirit Ninja Buffer!

I finally decided how to spec my priest. She's going to be Discipline. And NO, that's not a typo. I just like the tree because I just recently discovered Wands (+25% to damage), I get +962 armor with Inner Fire and more damage absorption on my Power Word: Shield. Since those fit my play style it works for me.

Anyway, on the trip down the Discipline path I discovered: Divine Spirit.




Now, first off, you must know, I'm a ninja buffer. I enjoy buffing unsuspecting passers by.

So woohoo! that I found this buff. Lasts a nice 30 minutes and it's +17 to spirit. Mmmm, spirit. Unfortunately not everyone benefits from that, so they'll just have to make do with my improved (+30%) Power Word: Fortitude. :)

Now if I can just get myself "Disciplined" enough to get to 40...

No comments: